Thursday, February 19, 2009

Newly Listed Dresses & Suits from the 40's & 50's

1940's Butterick 4266 Two-Piece Dressmaker Suit Size 14 - Bust 32

Here is a sweet & sophisticated suit pattern that I came across today and listed. It has a peplum type jacket that I just adore! You can get this one at Your Pattern Shop.



Butterick 8089 Vintage 1950s Portrait Collar Rockabilly Dress Pattern B36


I just love the necklines on this pattern, especially that Portrait neckline!


This gorgeous one can be found at Cemetarian along with many, many others!










1951 Vogue Couturier 620 Yoked Slot-Seam Dress Sewing Pattern B34


Here is another beauty at Stitches & Loops along with many other gorgeous vintage patterns!






1957 Simplicity 2321 Dress & Cummerbund Size 14


I just found this little beauty at Patternmania2. I love the U shape back neckline along with those bouffant sleeves. I'm not real fond of bright yellow, but I think it looks great with dress!

No comments:

Post a Comment